(1) The permit- holder / permit - holders shall be accompanied throughout his/their stay in the National park by an officer nominated for that purpose by the game ranger or the officer -in - charge of the national park. The permit- holder / permit - holders shall give the officer so nominated accommodation, free of charge in the vehicle used by him/ them.
(2) Where two or more persons are named as the permit-holders each such person shall be jointly and severally responsible for the due and proper observance of the ordinance, the regulations made there under and these conditions.
(3) Permit- holder / permit - holders shall before entering the national park insert in the space provided for the purpose in the permit, the name of every person to be introduced by him/them under the authority of this permit as a guide, chauffeur, carter, servant or laborer. Any such person found within the national park shall, if his name has not already been, entered on the permit be liable to be ordered to level the national park by any officer of the Department of Wildlife conservation.
(4) The permit- holder / permit - holders and the persons and animal authorized to be introduced by him/them shall not enter the national park before 5.00 am or after 6 pm on the first date or remain therein after 6.30 pm on the second date specified on the face of this permit. Where this permit is valid for on e day only. The aforesaid persons and animals shall not enter the national park before 5.00 am or after 6.00 pm or remain therein after 6.30 pm on that date.
(5) The permit- holder / permit - holders shall not take any automatic military firearms, any rifle of less than 30 bore, any shot gun of less than 16 bore, or any air gun or air rifle into the National Park.
(6) The permit-holder/permit-holders or any person mentioned in this permit shall not travel in the National Park, on foot or by vehicle, between the hours of 6.30 p.m. and 5 a.m.
(7) The permit-holder/permit-holders or any person mentioned in this permit shall not while traveling. Within the National park on foot or by vehicle discharge any firearm, play and musical instrument, sing, shout, clap or make any noise which is likely to disturb any animal.
(8) The permit- holder/permit-holders and the persons and animals authorized to be introduced by him/them under this permit shall not enter any part of the National park which has been closed on the orders of the warden.
(9) The permit- holder / permit - holders shall not , without the previous approval of the warden remove from the national park any part of any animal or any object of geological, prehistoric, archaeological, historical, or other scientific interest.
(10) The permit- holder / permit - holders shall not camp at night in the national park under tents or shelters or in the open except with the written approval of the warden. If the permit- holder / permit - holders has/have not obtained such written approval or has/have not been allotted accommodation for one or more nights at a circuit bungalow within the National park, this permit shall be valid for one day only and he/ they, the persons and animals authorized to be introduced by him/ them shall not remain in the national park after 6.30 pm on the day.
(11) The permit- holder / permit - holders or any person mentioned in this permit shall not, while traveling along any road, track or path in the national park on foot or by vehicle, use any artificial light for any purpose other than that of illuminating such road, track or path and such light shall not be used except between the hours of 5.00am and 6.00am and 6.00pm and 6.30pm
(12) The permit- holder / permit - holders and the persons mentioned in this permit shall obey such direction given to him / them by any officer of the Department of Wildlife conservation as may be considered necessary or desirable by that officer for the safety of visitors or in the interests of the fauna.
(13) The permit- holder / permit - holders shall produce this permit whenever called upon to do so by any officer of the Department of Wildlife conservation.
(14) In the event of this permit being revoked under section 56 of the ordinance, and on the permit- holder or any one of the permit - holders being informed of such revocation he / they shall return this permit to the order of the officer who issued it and shall not remain within the national park longer than is reasonable necessary for making preparations for his/ their departure and for departing outside the limits of the national park.
(15) The payments are non refundable and non transferable.